1. Where are your whitening gels made?
Our Carbamide Peroxide, Hydrogen Peroxide and Preloaded trays are manufactured and filled in US cleanroom facilities. Our manufacturers produce products for some of the largest teeth whitening suppliers worldwide, so we know our gels are safe and effective.
2. What's the difference between Carbamide & Hydrogen Peroxide gels?
Hydrogen Peroxide gel are better used in dental office or by teeth whitening professional and have a maximum of 6 month shelf life. Carbamide Peroxide gel can be used by home users or professionals and have a 12 month shelf life.
Both hydrogen peroxide and carbamide peroxide are effective whitening ingredients. Carbamide peroxide is a larger, more complex molecule and has about 1/3 the strength of hydrogen peroxide. In other words, 30% carbamide peroxide has about the same strength as 10% hydrogen peroxide. The other difference is that hydrogen peroxide works faster, but carbamide peroxide is more stable and yields better long-term results because the oxygen release is slower and more stable.
This chart may be useful if you are looking to buy close equivalents:
|Carbamide Peroxide Formula||Hydrogen Peroxide Equivalent|
|16% Carbamide Peroxide||6% Hydrogen Peroxide|
|22% Carbamide Peroxide||9% Hydrogen Peroxide|
|35% Carbamide Peroxide||12% Hydrogen Peroxide|
|44% Carbamide Peroxide||16% Hydrogen Peroxide|
3. Does one work better than the other?
Both hydrogen peroxide and carbamide peroxide produce excellent whitening results. A study published in the Journal of the American Dental Association showed that carbamide peroxide appeared to produce slightly more dramatic results when used by consumers because the whitening molecules are released slowly over time and because the peroxide remains more stable in consumer packaging. However dentists typically use hydrogen peroxide in their offices because they are interested in achieving rapid results. However, most typically a dentist will also prescribe a take-home whitening product with carbamide peroxide to complete the treatment and make sure that the teeth whitening procedure lasts.
4. What types of stains can hydrogen peroxide and carbamide peroxide remove?
Answer: Teeth whitening systems (white strips, whitener trays, gels and swabs) containing either hydrogen peroxide and carbamide peroxide can remove coffee stains, food stains, wine stains, drink stains and smoking stains.
5. What should I use if I want to whiten my teeth at home?
An all-inclusive kit like our White in Minutes home kits are the best because they include all the items needed to get you started. Shop HERE to get started!
6. How do I know what gel strength is best for me?
- 16% Carbamide Peroxide - great for people with high tooth sensitivity
- 22% Carbamide Peroxide - great for people with some tooth sensitivity, or beginners who have never whitened their teeth before
- 35% Carbamide Peroxide - great for people with no tooth sensitivity
- 44% Carbamide Peroxide - great for experienced users who know they are not sensitive to whitening gels
7. I already have trays, do you sell just the gel?
Yes, you can buy refill gel syringes - no order too small - right HERE We carry gels strengths for all sensitivity levels and have equivalent formulas to that of all name brand whitening companies.
8. Do your gels require a light in order to whiten teeth?
Both Carbamide an Hydrogen gels sold will work with or with a light/high intensity lamp. The gel's whitening properties are activated by heat. Your body temperature will automatically activate the gel, but using a light or led lamp with accelerate the results. You can purchase hand held lights or lamps HERE.
9. Do you ship outside the United States?
Yes, we ship internationally on any order over US$50. You have the option of shipping USPS Priority Int'l or USPS Express Int'l. If you would prefer shipping with your FedEx, UPS or DHL account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate an order request.
10. Do you offer wholesale pricing?
Yes we do! Most items can be purchased in discount packs. When viewing an item, select the pack size from the "Buy in Bulk" drop down menu to view discounted pricing.
11. What payment types do you accept?
You can complete your order with any major credit card, or Paypal account.
12. How can I sign up to receive discount codes when you are running sales?