WITERx Pre-White Cleaning Swabs
WiterX swabs are best used prior to bleaching the teeth.
- WITERx's non-peroxide formula can be used as often as desired!
- This product hydrates the tooth surface, blocking transient dentinal hypersensitivity associated with teeth whitening procedure
- WITERx helps to remove stains from tooth enamel, porcelain or acrylic
- Compare WiterX to Power Swabs
HOW TO ACTIVATE LIQUID FILLED SWABS
- Hold dispenser at the collar in the middle, keeping the cotton swab at the top.
- With the other hand, grasp midpoint of the lower hollow shaft and slide it up slowly and smoothly until the cotton swab becomes moistened with liquid.
- Use the swab tip to lightly scrub and apply the liquid on the front surfaces of all teeth to be whitened.
Use the swab tip to lightly scrub and apply the liquid on surfaces of all teeth to be treated. We recommend scrubbing each tooth or porcelain restoration for 5 seconds in a circular motion or until stains are lightened. Apply as many times as needed just prior to the application of ANY teeth whitening gel. Do not rinse before applying tooth whitening gel.